The teams for each user, organized
- Create teams for each of your projects and clients
- Model the roles of each team, and assign permissions to resources and assets to them
- Let your users visualize your team structure
- Users will be assigned the proper permissions automatically when entering a new team
- Showcase a single source of truth of the assets and resources in each project for your employees
Each Employee can view their own Teams
Welcome users to new teams
- When a user enters a new team, it will receive a notification by email or the company's communication system
- They will get a link to a wizard showcasing all the information they need for this new project
- The team's members will be introduced with their roles
- The resources of the team will be showcased
- The documents, training, and assets will also be shown
A dashboard for each team
- Your users will have an always up to date dashboard for each team
- Direct access to all the resources they have permissions in the team
- See the teams members and their roles
- Visualize all the documents, training, and tasks that are associated with the team
- Use onboarding and status flows
Dashboard showing everything they need in that Team
Help your new team members with onboarding flows
- You can associate an onboarding flow to each team.
- When the user joins the team, he will be received with a list of onboarding tasks to complete
- While there is an active onboarding flow, the user will easily access the main sidebar section.
- Help your users during the first days or weeks in a new project to track their progress after joining a new team.
- Track your users progress in the admin section
Onboarding flows per Team
Request a Demo
A representative will call you to show Mylenio in action
- Associate team status flows to track the current state for a user of each service in your team.
- Access the status using the /my-status slash command in slack
- The document, training, and tasks for each team will be accessible from slack using the /my-documents, /my-training, and /my-tasks slash commands.
Other features you might be interested on
- Team Onboarding: Use the power of MyLenio Flows to add team-specific onboarding steps for each member role. Keep track of user access to all their resources and act quickly when there is a problem.
- Teams for Admins: MyLenio allows you to create Teams, Assign Roles, and provide automatic permissions to your SaaS Applications. You can also add Documents, Training, and Tasks!
- Team Permissions: Create teams and roles in MyLenio to model your projects and clients. Manage permissions to resources, documents, training, tasks, and flows for each role comfortably from a single source of truth.
- Teams: MyLenio lets you organize your employees in Teams. From each team, you'll be able to assign training, documents, and tasks for them to complete. Specify all SaaS resources that each team needs to perform their work and provide automatic permissions to all these teams. Model your teams, and let MyLenio take care of the heavy lifting for you.
- Employee SAAS Accounts: MyLenio provides 360 views of each Employee SaaS Account. Easily identify who doesn't have an account or have the wrong profile!
- Company Resources: By connecting your SaaS applications, MyLenio will allow you to manage all of your resources in one place. Create, Modify, Give Permissions. Stay Compliant!