Configure your Data Mapping
- MyLenio uses your Directory to save the Employee Information into gSuite or Office 365.
- This screen will show you where each field will be saved.
- Save your data securely on gSuite and Office 365 directories!
Map your Data into gSuite
Configure your Custom Fields (Google only)
- There are some fields that gSuite doesn't provide
- Here you can configure custom schemas in gSuite to map these additional fields.
- Make sure all your data mapping information is properly set.
- Securely store all your information.
Edit your Employee Profile directly in MyLenio
- MyLenio allows you to modify any of your Employee profile information directly.
- MyLenio will save all of this information in the gSuite Directory.
- Keep an organized Employee Profile with up to date information.
- No more missing information or not knowing where some information is stored!
Edit any field directly from the Admin Profile screen
Other features you might be interested on
- Google gSuite Integration: MyLenio integrates deeply with Google gSuite. Create Users in your Directory. Save all files in your Drive. Create Calendar Events for Vacations. Use your Slides and Forms, and much more!
- Office 365 Integration: MyLenio integrates deeply with Office 365. Create Users in your Directory. Save all files in your OneDrive. Create Calendar Events for Vacations, and much more!
- SaaS Integrations: MyLenio lets you connect the most popular SaaS (Software as a service) applications to your Account. You'll be able to create resources on each application from a single place, provide automatic permissions to your team, and monitor that all of your resources are compliant.
- Profile for Admins: Manage your employees' profiles in a single view with all the aggregated data and functionality you need.
- Profile for Employees: MyLenio provides a self-service for your Employee to modify their personal information, photo and track their connected SaaS Applications' status.